I'm a strong believer that FBH business is all about the balance between well defined standards and engaging flexibility, peers to peers. We are forging guest experiences, souvenirs and memories.
Le Pain Quotidien
Food and Beverage Director Mar 2014 - Feb 2015
Managing 6 stores, Central kitchen, Central Pastry and Central Bakery.
F&B trends and developments.
Hygiene & food safety supervision.
Suppliers relationships, outsourcing research.
Seasonal menu creation.
Executive Chef Aug 2013 - Nov 2013
Opening chef, on a mission of 4 month to get the business running.
• Starting from scratch a restaurant based on the concept of Eggs.
• food cost control, suppliers control, staff management.
Tokyo American Club
Chef Jun 2011 - Aug 2013
• Starting from the bottom was part of my contract, but my chef promoted me quickly. I was part of the menu design, and the weekly specials.
• Learned a lot about how big F&B business works in Japan and how Flexibility can be a master key to success in this country.
Owner Feb 2009 - May 2011
I’ve created a catering company in Nagoya from January 2009 to the end of March 2011. The terrible earthquake of 2011 forced my hand to close the business.
Head Chef Apr 2007 - Apr 2010
• Menu planning, pricing and ordering, monthly.
• Staff management
• Stocks management and suppliers relations
• 24 hours open brasserie, located in the rich neighborhood Jardins of Sao Paulo we created 6 menus: Breakfast Brunch Lunch afternoon muchies Dinner Late night encas. One of my prideful realisation. we became the most busy breakfast and brunch restaurant of the south zone.
Chef de Partie Feb 2006 - Apr 2007
• working for one of the top 50 best chef in the world, Alex Atala was a dream. I was in charge of the meat section.
Bartender, Chef Jan 2002 - Feb 2006
• First started as barman for 2 years, than I redirected myself to the kitchen, learning Italian cooking.
WHAT I BELIEVE IN
Hands on management !
LABOUR COST MANAGEMENT
MULTIPLE UNIT MANAGEMENT
CFA Rennee villeneuve
Culinary Arts/Chef Training, Bac pro 1999 - 2001
Activities: culinary school
CFA René Villeneuve
Hospitality Administration/Management, Bachelor's degree 1999 - 2001